Monday, July 14, 2014

Bad Me!

It's awful!  I feel bad.  It has been so long since I have posted on my blog.........well, I guess life got in the way somewhat.

Meantime, I helped my youngest son buy a house, and we are currently renovating it.  Dennis and I took a South Pacific cruise on Royal Carribean 'Radiance of the Seas', and enjoyed every relaxing moment of it.

Lots and lots of sewing projects have been done, in a desperate attempt to reduce the fabric stash!

This cute European pillow cover for my bed
was made with my craft group.

 Holiday time on the Isle of Lifou
Magical!

 Two, yes two!  king-single size patchwork quilts with 6" squares from the vintage fabric swap 
organised by Mardi Winen, for my guest bedroom.

 Youngest grandchild, Jake, started big school in February.
Travelling into town on the bus with big sister.


 Patchwork quilt made for Jake's birthday in Feb............it had to have dinosaurs!!

 Four frilly dilly bags made for the four granddaughter's Christmas gifts.  
Pattern from the Janelle Wind Collection.

Two Christmas table runners made for Penny and Larns for Christmas.

I expect that was why this blog had been so neglected.  I will try to catch up......must try harder!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...